 General / 37277
  A mention of LEGO in the most unlikely place

I was just watching an episode of Monster Garage on the Discovery Channel and the famous/infamous Jesse James ((URL) who manufactures custom motorcycles in Long Beach California cited his playing with LEGO Bricks as the reason for his success in (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A mention of LEGO in the most unlikely place

(...) I saw that too. I think im starting to get hooked on that show since I like cars and watching what you can do to them. Hehe, I never thought you could turn an Explorer into a garbage truck, a limo into a fire truck, or a 5.0 Mustang into a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A mention of LEGO in the most unlikely place

Meee Threee! Maybe I can sell him a Mech MOC! I could whip up something wicked for that guy! No Doubt!!! Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)