 General / 37278
Re: A mention of LEGO in the most unlikely place
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:47:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Thuma writes:
I was just watching an episode of Monster Garage on the Discovery Channel and
the famous/infamous Jesse James (http://www.westcoastchoppers.com/) who
manufactures custom motorcycles in Long Beach California cited his playing with
LEGO Bricks as the reason for his success in building concept vehicles and
customs. The episode where he says this is the episode where they turn a 1990
Mustang into a lawn mower.

Hey, what an endorsement! Maybe LEGO can team up with Jesse James and West
Coast Choppers and we can get some biker gang LEGO sets! COOL!

Todd

I saw that too. I think im starting to get hooked on that show since I like
cars and watching what you can do to them. Hehe, I never thought you could
turn an Explorer into a garbage truck, a limo into a fire truck, or a 5.0
Mustang into a lawn mower. Oh the possibilities. ;)

Joe