 General / 37241
    Re: Geekshelf is online! —Kevin Loch
   Yes. Geekshelf is a completely different site with a different DB. It just happens to use the same software and be owned by the same company :) I have no idea where this will go so I diddn't want to mess up Brickshelf.com in the process. It's also (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Geekshelf is online! —John Barnes
   Is there going to be a companion "geeknet" for highly topical posts to go along with the pics on geekshelf? JB (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)