 General / 37161
    I like some of the Galidor figures! *ducks!* —David Simmons
   Hey all, I must confess I felt a certain level of discomfort over the ads and later content of this new show Lego has developed. It just didn't sound like Lego! However, I saw most of the figures in the action figure section (NOT with the rest of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)