 General / 37125
  Re: Hold up! Let's closely examine the colors (was: Re: Human LoM light blue)

(...) Also used for some Duplo elts, mostly in older sets. See, for example: (URL) my personal collection. :-) Also Arne Lykke Nielsen and Russell Clark have others: (URL) Duplo pieces are relatively rare BTW. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hold up! Let's closely examine the colors (was: Re: Human LoM light blue)

(...) Thanks for the info! I wasn't aware these parts existed, but I'll be keeping my eyes open for them now. ;) -Dave (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)