 General / 37119
  Re: Parts Id

The battery box is a 9v battery box for controlling motors, fiber optics etc The brown panels are castle wall corner pieces. Probobly from a forestman or dark forest set The "seaweed" thing is a fibre optics light unit The black connectors are used (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Parts Id

Yep I paid only $2. Got any idea as to the worth of these parts? Eric, Nicole's bro-in-law "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3D069B61.409020....com.au... <hack,slash,chop> (...) Week/Month/Century, I dont know what is :) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)