 General / 37113
  Re: Where is everything going?

(...) Anyone who's done a significant number of sales can fairly accurately estimate their shipping costs. It's becoming more complicated for domestic US because of the rate change, but it's still quite do-able. Especially so for E-Bay sellers who (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Where is everything going?

(...) Sure, assuming you take the time to box up lots ahead of time. But how many people have the room to do so? I certainly don't, so simply list an estimate. Box weight can often push the shipping costs up a bracket or more, so unless you pre-box (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Where is everything going?

(...) <blink> Did I not say "estimate"? You sound like you're disagreeing with me, but then you go ahead and say that you estimate shipping. I'm confused. (...) I think you misunderstood me. If you say "I charge exact shipping + $1.00", why do you (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.services)