 General / 3706
Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:24:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Wright writes:
Howdy,

...I have a student who built a ski lift...and I posted it on the web.
( I have several built over the years, but this is the first I ever
documented ).

That looks really fun! I never had a teacher do that stuff when I was in
school. :(

Oh, and one other thing:

it's got paperclips :)

-Tom McD.