 General / 37044
    Re: Why Isn't there a newsgroup for Launch Command, Alpha Team or Time Cruisers? —Bruce Hietbrink
   In general these have been ranked under town, so in the same way that we wouldn't have seperate groups for Blacktron and Ice Planet, but instead would group them under Space, I think the same thinking applies here. That said, I would agree that (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Why Isn't there a newsgroup for Launch Command, Alpha Team or Time Cruisers? Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) right. Dr.Cyber and Timmy are from the present time, and (according to TLC's plotline) built a time machine. When those sets were released, LEGO SYSTEM was clearly defined into catagories and sub-catagories. (...) I think what you mean is that (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)