 General / 3704
  New Web Page

Howdy, ...I have a student who built a ski lift...and I posted it on the web. ( I have several built over the years, but this is the first I ever documented ). Check out (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) That looks really fun! I never had a teacher do that stuff when I was in school. :( Oh, and one other thing: it's got paperclips :) -Tom McD. (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) PAPERCLIPS!!!!! (Settle down Beavis!) Great stuff! I love it when teatchers and students/kids play together with Lego. Mark de Kock (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)