 General / 37021
Re: has anyone every visited the Lego shop in Downtown Disney?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:55:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adam Angle writes:
I am taking a trip to Disney Land next week, and I noticed that in Downtown
Disney there is a Lego shop. I was wondering if anyone else had ever been
there, and what they thought of it.

Do you mean Disney World (Orlando)?  If so, a trip to the LEGO Imagination
Center in Downtown Disney is a must.  Be aware that they are undergoing
significant renovation and most of the outdoor play area is walled off.
Their prices are at least full retail but you will see the complete line of
products LEGO has to offer including clothing and other non-ABS stuff.

-Rob.