 General / 37020
  Re: most popular sets

(...) Probably a few things: - I know some people just don't have good records of their sets-- hence they'll fill in sets they buy as they buy them, but don't retro-fill sets they've bought in the past. Hence, bonus points for current themes. - Star (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: most popular sets

(...) One other point is the amount of sets that were packaged in well priced combo packs that subsequently were discounted. I mean I would not own 7 7150's if I didn't get them for less than $25.00 CDN each. Jude (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)