 General / 36976
  Legends Newsgroup

Isn't it time we had a LEGO Legends newsgroup? There could be speculation about which set we think will be next, and which set we think should be next(and personal pleas to TLC about that favorite set of ours we all have). Or is there already one (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legends Newsgroup

(...) I have put some thought into such an undertaking before, but never really considered it. I do think there would be many merits in such a group, and it would finally capacitate a place to put new theories, instead of clogging up newsgroups with (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legends Newsgroup

If we're taking a poll, please add my one vote in favor of the Legends group. Todd (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legends Newsgroup

(...) My too ! Rene (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legends Newsgroup

(...) I do not agree that there is a need. Legends are sets that fit very well under their original themes. As far as asking for specific ones, there is .dear-lego and .lego.direct. $0.02 Jude XFUT .admin.suggestions (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Legends Newsgroup

(...) I'm firmly against the idea of having a separate .legends newsgroup. Discussion is already fruitful in the ng's where it occurs, and I haven't seen any indication that anyone has short-circuited discussion because it's off-topic for where it (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)