 General / 36915
36914  |  36916
Subject:
My recent eBay purchase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 11:34:59 GMT

I've just received my recent eBay purchase & have finished sorting out all
the clone bricks.  I think I'm left with part of a #6071 (Forestmen's
Crossing; my reason for buying the lot), almost complete #6482 (Rescue
Helicopter), what looks to be an old Homemaker set -- don't know the set
number(s) yet, but looks part #294 (Wall Unit) & #254 (Mother and daughter
with prams) (I've got some large old tires to sell if any interest.

Anyway, I'm left with a few unusal parts.  For instance 6 x 3185 'Fence 1 x
4 x 2' in green.  Anyone know where these came from?  I'm half convienced
they're clone, but they 'feel' like real LEGO, they look almost the same as
some other fence pieces I have, but for one thing; no LEGO logo on the
bottom or part number.

The other unusal part is a red mini-fig head without any markings.  Might
this have come from a Homemaker set?  If so, anyone know which one?

Thanks in advance!
--Mike.