 General / 36878
36877  |  36879
Subject:
Land Of Bricks is open!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 22:37:16 GMT

Hi all,

I just realized that I never made an official announcment here at Lugnet
about my new site, Land of Bricks. So here it is....

Land Of Bricks is now open!!  ;~)

Please let me know what you think of it - - what you *do* and *do not* like
about it, if you have any problems viewing anything in your browsers (I know
older Netscapes do not like my tables).

Also, if you have any hints, tips - anything you would like to pass on I
would love to hear from you. I do listen and make changes I think will make
the site better all-around. For example - Bram L. amnong others told me the
default font I had looked bad and suggested I change it to verdana, so I did
and it looks alot better.

It still a new site, so there are some areas that are kinds lacking (like
the MOC part) but all will fill in with time, and I have put my views on
what I want the MOC page to become - just have not had time to really get to it.

Soooooo... let the discussion begin.

http://www.landofbricks.com

Have fun!
Mark P