 General / 36865
Re: Plain white minifig head?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 23:12:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
I haven't seen plain blue yet.

I'm not quite sure it's accurate, but a snippit from the Peeron search
(http://peeron.com/inv/parts/3626b) says:
------------
Blue:
1 in 2965 - Hornet Scout - Insectoids Queen Pattern
1 in 6905 - Bi-Wing Blaster
------------

Which theoretically means it's in plain blue in 6905, but it could be that
the pattern just wasn't noted on the inventory, and that it's the insectoid
head... Actually... [does some checking]... since the inventory for the set
only has two minifig heads listed, neither of which note the printing:
1  3626b Black   Minifig Head - Stud Hollow (Ref)
1  3626b Blue    Minifig Head - Stud Hollow (Ref)
I'm guessing they're really just the printed insectoid heads.

Sounds like it. I have both those sets so I think I would have noticed an
unprinted head...

Incidentally, white ones do exist, but I'm not sure what set they're in. I have
some.

Frank