 General / 3685
    Re: Updated LEGO page: SAN DILEGO —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) than an hour looking at all the new stuff instead of working on my own site. I like the use of Adventurers car seats for the roller coaster. Is there any chance of more pictures of the coaster? --Bram (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

        Re: Updated LEGO page: SAN DILEGO —Roby Sherman
   There is a side-shot of the coaster cars in the image index, you can also grab it at (URL) for the great feedback! --Roby (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)