 General / 3685
Re: Updated LEGO page: SAN DILEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 17:07:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Roby Sherman writes:
Hi everyone!

This message is to announce that the latest major update to our LEGO web page
"San Dilego" is now online at http://www.h2net.net/~rxhsherm/lego

The site looks great and is full of entertaining content!  I just spent more
than an hour looking at all the new stuff instead of working on my own site.  I
like the use of Adventurers car seats for the roller coaster.  Is there any
chance of more pictures of the coaster?
--Bram