 General / 36770
Re: Lego considering Franchise shops and other stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 13:24:53 GMT

This article raises an interesting question -

We have to return to the core of our brand and to deliver what consumers • are expecting
from us," said Mr Kristiansen...

As a consumer, what do you expect from Lego?

Are expectations wildly different based on the relationship a consumer has
with the the company? For example, I'm sure an adult fan of the brick has
different expectations than those of a parent who is only an occasional
purchaser.

And how is Lego determining the expectations of its buyers? The online Lego
polls are a very visible method.

Some things to think about.

Bryan

"Deidre Rushton Brumby" <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message
Just found this, apologies if already posted:
Lego returns to basics to rebuild brand
By Sven Clausen and Anton Notz in Billund
Published: May 12 2002 16:33 | Last Updated: May 13 2002 20:08

You'll probably need to paste the URL back together:

http://news.ft.com/ft/gx.cgi/ftc?pagename=View&c=Article&cid=FT3F7YK251D&liv
e=true&useoverridetemplate=ZZZFKOXOA0C&tagid=ZZZB2FVYA0C&subheading=consumer
%20industries