 General / 36752
    Part Id Request —Conrad Frank
   Hello all, I was looking at some of the recent Legoland Germany pictures posted to Brickshelf, and wanted to know where a particular part comes from. In particular, I wanted to know where the parts used to give the lower portion of the walls of the (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Part Id Request —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) triple) possibly teamed with a 3043 "Slope brick 45 2 x 2 double" to give the longer stones. That's the most I've ever seen of those parts in white! (because I can't remember seeing either of them in white before at all) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Part Id Request —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.general, Conrad Frank writes: <snip> thread test... (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.test)