 General / 36753
Re: Part Id Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 23:33:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Conrad Frank writes:
Hello all,

I was looking at some of the recent Legoland Germany pictures posted
to Brickshelf, and wanted to know where a particular part comes from.

In particular, I wanted to know where the parts used to give the lower
portion of the walls of the white building their diamond pattern in
this picture:

My guess is the medium slope roof apex piece (3048.dat slope brick 45 1 x 2
triple) possibly teamed with a 3043 "Slope brick 45 2 x 2 double" to give
the longer stones.

That's the most I've ever seen of those parts in white!  (because I can't
remember seeing either of them in white before at all)