 General / 36741
  New Airplane Engines

I just acquired a small new Jack Stone box, and it included a poster with the upcoming sets in 2002 (sorry, I have no scanning equipment). The new Jack Stone theme is air, with the most ugly airplanes I have ever seen (painted windows - even Duplo (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Airplane Engines

(...) I seem to remember there was a small discussion about this a couple months back. Hang on a mo'... **scrounges round old Lugnet posts** Yup, here are some pics: (URL) still swear that last one is an awac. The Sopwith Camel was just the thin end (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Airplane Engines

Not only those big beefy engines did you see the wing pieces from the red airplane? I want to know if those are one piece. Don't know I just might have to get a Jack Stone set with some of those pieces. (engines and wings) Or I might wait to see if (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.general)