 General / 36727
36726  |  36728
Subject:
Scans of 1984 World Show Program - great models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 03:30:45 GMT

Hey all,
   I recently acquired a copy of a Lego World Show Program, from Canada, 1984.
I've scanned it all in to my catalog scans pages:
http://www.sdss.jhu.edu/~rrg/hobbies/lego/legocats.html

And click on the link to 1984. There are some very nice models and dioramas.

I also put the cover of an Arabic 1977 catalog on the 1977 page. That can't be
too common!

Enjoy,
Roy