 General / 36695
36694  |  36696
Subject:
Now that I'm almost caught up...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 12:30:35 GMT

... with all the goings on here at LUGNET.
Thoughts1: Raising money for LUGNET's continued
operation is a great plan and we would support
regular funding if there was some other way of
getting the money to "whomever" besides using
PayPal or mailing a check/money order. I wouldn't
know HOW to set up a Credit card thing or even
IF it can be done.
Thoughts 2: Brickshelf-Kevin, first let me say
congratulations on getting LLC'ed. I think this is a
great step! Second, I know there's been a lot of
enhancement ideas going around, but I think the
"not yet implemented" commands should be
implemented first, and/or a MOVE function added.
Well that's it.
--
Thanx~
Nicole~