 General / 36676
  Question about some parts....

I got a lot of Lego in the mail from eBay and there were a few pieces I'm curious what set they came from. Hopefully someone out there knows, and hopefully I can describe them enough so I don't need pictures. First one is a 2x2 while tile with a (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about some parts....

(...) Stethoscope. That was in the Arctic Polar Base set, probably among others. Don't know for sure about the rest, but I'll take a guess: (...) I think this was from one of the Creator sets for the young'uns. (...) This is probably from one of the (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.general)