 General / 36677
Re: Question about some parts....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 19:11:33 GMT

"Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@shaw.ca> writes:

I got a lot of Lego in the mail from eBay and there were a few pieces I'm
curious what set they came from.  Hopefully someone out there knows, and
hopefully I can describe them enough so I don't need pictures.

First one is a 2x2 while tile with a clipboard and the thing that doctors
use to listen to the heart with that I don't know what its called printed on
the tile.

Stethoscope.  That was in the Arctic Polar Base set, probably among others.
Don't know for sure about the rest, but I'll take a guess:

Second is a 1x4 white brick with 3 yellow stars printed on one side.

I think this was from one of the Creator sets for the young'uns.

Third is a white 1 x 4 x 3 panel with a sticker on one side of a satellite
around the earth, and a small grid map, and a joy stick looking thing.

This is probably from one of the Spaceport sets.

And the last one is a 1 x 2 x 3 panel with a sticker that shows what looks
like a weather report with pictures of clouds/sun etc and temperatures.

No idea on this one.

I hate stickers, and never put them on, so I don't generally pay
attention to which stickers come with which sets.  Printed bricks are
another matter, however.

--Bill.