 General / 36671
    preventing bricklink mail —Kerry Raymond
   I recently ordered some items on bricklink and wondered why I hadn't received an email response from the seller. By sheer chance, I just happened to look in "mybricklink" and saw that there was a bricklink message waiting for me, which was the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: preventing bricklink mail —Maggie Cambron
     (...) Hi Kerry, I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know that probably the quickest way to get it answered would be to post it on Bricklink's message board. (URL) seems to be busy right now so maybe you'll get a fast response. HTH, (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.general)

         Re: preventing bricklink mail —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) XFUT to market.brickshops where this is an ideal topic! The original intent of the suggestion that was marked as "implemented" when BrickMail came into existance was for an emergency use only communication mechanism if and when regular email (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: preventing bricklink mail —Julie Krenz
   (...) BL mail was designed for a backup email only. If the buyer/seller is not getting a response from the address used when regestered, then BL mail is available - as a backup. Here's what BL has to say: "BrickMail is used to store the buyer's (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)