 General / 36649
36648  |  36650
Subject:
Conspiracy????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:55:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have a theory.  I'm sure everyone has noticed that whenever you put a set
together, be it a 700 part monster or a 30 part impulse buy while you're
shopping for clothes at the department store, there are always a few pieces
left over.  A lot of times they're extra technic pegs or 1x1 dots that you
can find a place to stick on the model you just built, but occasionally
they're bigger.

But I think they are more than that.  I have a theory that if you combine
the left-over parts from all of the sets that TLC has ever created and sold,
you wil end up with the most amazing model ever.  If I had recognized this
sooner, I would have kept all of the extra parts seperate (and my wife would
have thought I was more odd than she already does) and attempted to build
enough of the model to figure out what it is.

I hope it's a robot that will bring me beer.  Or a kind of Lego machine that
cleans the house and uses the dirt to create more Legos for you (nano-Lego
technology).  Any other ideas?