 General / 36594
    Re: ARGH! —David Simmons
   I'd pay big bucks for an air filter that entertaining! My own ultimate "ARGH!" was walking into a store filled with tons of old sets and then looking up at the ceiling to see that they had a GIANT set of the surface of the Death Star. Then I woke (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: ARGH! —Rene Virsik
   (...) It's strange but I also have sometimes this dream that I'm in some local store filled with MANY OLD sets from 80's ! No joke ! Really... It's always an fantastic dream. Rene (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: ARGH! —David Koudys
   (...) Wow! I'm not the only Brick Dreamer im the world! There were many, many times in my youth that I would have the following dream... I'm somewhere playing with LEGO and build this absolutely stupendous creation and I would wake up, feeling a (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: ARGH! —Scott E. Sanburn
   To All, (...) I think my weirdest dream was when I was working at my old job, at AEI, and I went to TRU during lunch to check on some LEGO items. I got there (The weird thing was, I thought I was at work, it was so normal) and they had a special (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)