 General / 36576
    Re: 1x5, why not? —Geoffrey Hyde
   I'm not sure how long they've been using it's mold but bricklink lists 'plate 8x8' in at least nine different colors: Dark Purple Light Green Light Violet Purple Sand Green Swamp Green Violet White Trans-Light Blue It'd be interesting to see how far (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 8x8 plate (was:1x5, why not?) —Ross Crawford
   (...) Looks like a lot are in the HP sets (URL) the Rebel Blockade Runner has some too - I think they're white from memory. ROSCO (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)