 General / 36554
  Re: Ask Your Questions

(...) OK, but I can easily see how people were confused. You introduced Jake as "Senior Producer with LEGO Direct", not even mentioning the fact that he is also a LEGO hobbyist. Plus, the first three of the six questions so far on your site are (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ask Your Questions

(...) Point taken. However, there was a note at the bottom of the interview page that asked readers to refrain from LEGO policy and procedure questions. I guess I should have placed it at the top. Obviously my early questions were setting the stage (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)