 General / 36473
36472  |  36474
Subject:
New LUGNET web page for The Animated Brick Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 01:04:49 GMT

Greetings fans of brickmation videos.  In an out-of-character burst of
motivation, I put together a page today here on LUGNET to showcase my LEGO
stop motion animation videos.  In recent times, my various LEGO obsessions
have not been focused on brickmation but I still have a big interest in this
"art form" and plan to be creating some new videos later this year (hope to
have at least a couple of new things at BrickFest).

In the meantime you can check out some of the videos I've created over the
past few years.  Here's the link to the "new & improved" ABC Showcase:
http://www.lugnet.com/~250/brickmation/

Enjoy!

Greg

P.S. Just want to put a plug in here for the benefits of LUGNET membership
which allow me create this page and also to be able to throw it together so
quickly with the awesome FTX tutorials that are provided.  Also, I'd be
remiss if I also didn't give the HUGE "shout out" of appreciation to Kevin &
BrickShelf. The pictures and images that appear on the page are residing there.