 General / 36461
    Re: You get to choose! - POLL —Benjamin Medinets
   <snippage> (...) Well I agree with that...Personally, I was hoping for a classic space set to be released first. The Battrax is generally a nice set... 6285 is the flagship of the pirate line, but there already is the Redbeard Runner (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: You get to choose! - POLL —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Me too. We want blue a one... (...) Too true. Don't forget the Imperial Flagship too. This would be too much and too expensive. The thing with pirates, is that they chopped and changed the models to keep the theme interesting. But, if you (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)