 General / 36390
  Three Lego Paintings

Hi everybody, I just got finished doing a round of exhibition for the illustration scholarship competition at Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. Out of the dozen paintings I put up, three were Lego-related, so I thought I'd scan them and (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Three Lego Paintings

Mike I got a chance to see the prints of these at Bricks West! I think they are utterly fantastic! I would be increadibly proud if I were you! Too much for words! They are just great! Super Illos! a Heart felt WOW! Thank you Eric Sophie Legomaster (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Three Lego Paintings

I'm going to bet you are a comic fan from your Timmies piece. I see a little Bill Sienkiewicz and David Mack in there. (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)