 General / 36356
  Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?

"Josh Opotzner" <Josh120@aol.com> wrote in message news:GtyoEu.79u@lugnet.com... (...) This is exactly the case. I bought it solely for the parts - think of it as a blue tub of tan, sand green, brown, and rust but at a much higher (5x) price point! (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?

(...) Mike join the club!After years of building with mostly red and white I am hooked on tan/brown.(Griswold place being a good example)I also bought 2 of those Yoda sets just for the tan.(My wife built 1 copy of the Yoda using white in the place (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)