 General / 36272
  young ankylosaurus 7000

Hi all, I couldn't find a more specific newsgroup that would apply, so I'm posting here. I picked up a set 7000, Young Ankylosaurs, a couple of weeks ago and found something odd. The design of the released set is different from that shown in at (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: young ankylosaurus 7000

I have noticed this myself. I got a ton of these sets, yet I first noticed the likeness of the namesake and the set was different in the catalog and I kept an eye out for both. Since the same #'s exist on both renditions, I may suppose that indeed (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)