 General / 36256
  What is "Galidor?" What is happening to TLC?

Having just gotten the new Lego catalog, I have to wail in despair or find a wall to bang my head against. It seems that Lego has chosen to continue down the path followed by every other toy maker in the world...further abandoning its heritage. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)