 General / 36253
    Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand... —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) I'd go with Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. Not only is it a great book, but also might prompt more castle creations. Perhaps if he'd read this years ago we'd have a Lego Lord of the Rings line rather than that Intelliblox brick/action figure (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand... —Allan Bedford
   (...) Although I'm not much of a Tolkien fan, and not much of a castle fan, I still have to second this suggestion. The quality of Tolkien has withstood the test of time. I highly doubt that the Galidon't line of products will do the same. All the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)