 General / 36225
Re: Brickshelf won't upload pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:29:11 GMT

In lugnet.publish, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.publish, John Henry Kruer writes:
Now I got to borrow my friend's digital camera, brickshelf won't load my
images.  Their just standerd jpg files.  I fill up the upload screen, and
then it does the usual generating thumbnails, etc.  But nothing shows up in
the folder!  I'll email somebody a picture if they want to see if it is the
pictures.  Can sombody help?

John Kruer

Check if you have spaces in your filenames.  Whenever I have problems
uploading, that is usually the problem.  BrickShelf doesn't support
filenames that have spaces in them.

JohnG, GMLTC

Yeah, you're right.

John Kruer