 General / 36073
36072  |  36074
Subject:
Brickfilms.com Historical Fiction Contest entries!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.animation
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:25:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all,

Just thought some here might appreciate the 12 films we have just posted on
Brickfilms.com for our current contest.  The theme of the contest this year
is historical fiction.  We have entries ranging from the exploits of
Austrailian outlaw Ned Kelly to the invention of the wheel.  We even have
Paul Revere's famous ride from American history.  You can read all about
them here:

http://www.brickfilms.com   (click Contests)

In case you are unaware, Brickfilms.com is striving to be THE place to see
LEGO animation on the web.  We (and a stop-motion software company, Stop
Motion Pro) are sponsoring a film contest with cool prizes, and have some
really sweet entries for this one.  These are probably the most story
oriented films that have yet been made in LEGO.

Hope you enjoy, and let us know what you think, either here or on the forums
on the site.

Thanks,

Jason Rowoldt
Brickfilms.com