 General / 35969
35968  |  35970
Subject:
A Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 00:42:30 GMT

Hello, I have been a part of the online Lego community since June of 1998.
But I think it's time to call it quits.

I would like to request that anybody and everybody who has my name, e-mail
address, creations, original documents, and/or website address listed on
their website to please remove any and all of the material listed above. I
am trying to go through and find each instance and contact people
individually, but I think that posting here will speed up the process with
people's cooperation.

Thank you.