 General / 35966
    Brickshelf L.L.C. —Michel Harnois
   The fact that Lego's customer service has up until recently directed some of its callers to the Brickshelf's "Instructions and catalog scans", would, in my mind, seriously weaken their case against Brickshelf L.L.C. should the latter reinstate the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf L.L.C. —Pedro Silva
     (...) I agree with you. One other possibility that comes to my mind would be "de-centralize" the resources: Brickshelf would have *links to* the instruction scans, that would be hosted by volunteers in their web sites/pages(what if every LUGNET (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf L.L.C. —Kevin Loch
   Michel, Please be patient. A solution is being worked on by all involved parties. It takes time to work through all the details, but I think everyone will be pleased with the result. KL (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.general) !