 General / 35955
Re: Heavy Equipment Maintenance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 20:26:59 GMT

How about something a little more common like an earth scraper or large
wheeled loader? I'm looking for field service rather than something done
in-shop.

I dunno, but I'd guess wheeled loaders would change their front tyres by
lifting the front up with the tub arms. Back tyres are a mystery though....

ROSCO

OK, OK, today I watched a thingy on tv, the have these Hydralic jacks on
trailers, like a normal pickup trailer, that lifts it, then the wheel it
removed by a wheeled loader with a special claw.
Josh