 General / 3595
    Lego Loco Multi-player session —Phil Whitehead
   I will be hosting a multi-player session on Saturday, April 3, 1999, at 8:00 pm EST. I do not have a permanent IP, so I'll have to post it here shortly before that time. I'll e-mail the IP to anyone who replies that they're interested (assuming I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Loco Multi-player session —Phil Whitehead