 General / 35929
    Re: Best Way to Cut Baseplates —Adrian Egli
   I like both Lester's idea and yours. Getting cheapo non-Lego bricks is easy in my group and hacking those up sounds more pleasurable than the real stuff. It's been those inside corners that have really been in my head and the drill idea sounds like (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Best Way to Cut Baseplates —Lester Witter
   (...) Clippers that would cut something as thick as a baseplate might have problems with the studs getting in the way. I really think a scroll saw is the way to go use a spiral bit which can change cutting directions at any time (0 turning radius). (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)