 General / 3592
Re: Attn Salt Lake City Fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 03:16:00 GMT

When would you be doing a Salt Lake buildathon?  It's possible we will be
in Salt Lake in July...

Steve

On Fri, 2 Apr 1999 19:02:37 GMT, "Richard Wright" <rwright@pcsedu.com>
wrote:

Howdy all,

...I posted some info about doing summer camps with Legos on the web. I
recieved several emails from Salt Lake City expressing interest...of course
I cannot find those emails now!

I am doing a road trip with a van full of Legos! I would like to do a
"Buildathon" type event in Salt Lake. Would those folk who are interested in
educational applications of Lego elements in SLC please contact me.

Thanks!

Richard
rwright@pcsedu.com
www.weirdrichard.com