 General / 35909
35908  |  35910
Subject:
Seeking Part ID for Helicopter Rotor Assembly in 8444, Air Enforcer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 22:38:23 GMT

   Hi,

   The subject: line pretty much says it all.  I've been unable to find
   a BrickLink reference for this part and the search engine is so lousy
   now that I couldn't find there it even if I did know what it was called.
   :(

   The assembly comes as two mated pieces:  A black 6-diameter, eight-stud
   four-bladed rotor nested in a light grey ring with two towballs and a
   short arm with a Technic rounded arm-end and one peg hole at the back.
   So far as I know, it only comes in 8444; but I don't know how to specify
   it, and it's hard to buy something when you can't find it.  (The towball
   and ring assembly does look like the one in partsref, but it's only two
   of the balls and an arm added.)

   Any help would be appreciated!  I'm stumped.

   best

   LFB