 Technic / 6841
Re: Seeking Part ID for Helicopter Rotor Assembly in 8444, Air Enforcer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 04:46:46 GMT

   The assembly comes as two mated pieces:  A black 6-diameter, eight-stud
   four-bladed rotor nested in a light grey ring with two towballs and a
   short arm with a Technic rounded arm-end and one peg hole at the back.
   So far as I know, it only comes in 8444; but I don't know how to specify
   it, and it's hard to buy something when you can't find it.

Could the light-grey ring be a 6540 Technic Steering Arm Large, which comes in
grey and white in the 8880 Supercar? See:

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/6540

Kerry