 General / 35900
VOTE: Technic Model of the Month - February
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 20:23:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

FUT: lugnet.technic

Hi there!

As it is a new month it's not only time to select the best MOTM on
ldraw.org but also time to vote for the best _Technic_ MOTM!

I got nine entries this first very short premier month, see them and
judge them here:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/tmotm_vote_200202.html

You can choose one model as winner via standard radio buttons but you
can also give the different models grades on the categories "Detail",
"Function" and "Look". All these will be counted for when calculating
a winner! The winner will be published next month.

Note: You can only vote _once_ per IP-number (yes I got it working).