 General / 35899
Re: FYI: Lego Robolab on Cover of "DESIGN NEWS"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:12:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Moquin writes:
There is a four page article inside detailing how the Robolab is used to
teach kids (as well as soom adults) about robotics.

There is a copy of the article online at;

www.designnews.com

or more specifically;

http://www.manufacturing.net/dn/index.asp?layout=articleCurrentWeb&articleid=CA194913

I noticed the magazine at a panel builder's shop I was at earlier this week
- cool!  Natioal Instruments does a pretty good job with ROBOLAB, but I'd
like to see more data archiving features on it.
Ed